Saturday, March 9, 2013

Storage solutions and canned!

Yes!! Recovery of my camera! I guess it's kind of a relief to be able to say it wasn't in my house after all.  It turns out it was left at a church where my nephew got married in Feb.  Maybe that's not so good as I was sure I brought it home...guess I can't have it both ways!

As you know, our family is set to grow, and we are a little concerned about the issue of space, or lack thereof.  The WTs came up with a great solution...

Want to guess what's in here???

P1050222

Surprise!

P1050223 P1050224 Just to show that they were really in there, they asked D to close them in.
P1050226 P1050225 P1050227 P1050228

I guess you won't be surprised to see what we found inside this recycling bin...

IMG_0426

You got it, a whole lot of trouble!


IMG_0425

Don't you just love the static?

IMG_0428

I asked this guy what he was reading while in the bin....

IMG_0431 He replied, with enthusiasm, "GIRLS!" IMG_0432
Here's another canned shot IMG_0416



Kimi wasn't in the can, but she experienced her own static after she rubbed her head against her seat.
IMG_0442



Here they are with their horsie cans
IMG_0469 IMG_0464 IMG_0473


Seriously, who needs animals as pets?






No comments:

Post a Comment