I was talking to D in our office when we heard LB start crying. We heard James say, "Go ahead and get up. You'll be fine." Monkey boy (MB) comes in to announce that LB and Kimi have had a collision. No sooner does he get that out when we hear James say, "Oh, you must have hit hard, your nose is bleeding." I jump up to help, and immediately James and I are concentrating at the task at hand...okay, I'll clean the carpet, you get more tissues, Sissy wants to get boo bunny (an ice pack). Behind me I hear MB say, "Oooooo, that's bad." Kimi is pronouncing her innocence rather loudly with "It was an assident (accident)!" I have to admit, it did look bad. LB had rubbed his hand over his nose and across his face, thereby smearing blood all over his face and hand. As we are busying ourselves with the task at hand, I hear a little voice behind me say, "God, please heal LB." I turn to see MB, with tears in his eyes. And so I am shamed. Here my 3-year-old saw his utter dependence on God and asked for help while I and my pastor husband were busy with the logistics. From the mouth of babes indeed.
So what does this look like to you?

Yeah, yeah, a paperclip, but what do you think that is next to it?
Does it look like this?

MB announced that he had found "Arkansas on a stick." Truth be told, I had to consult the map to verify his find. I guess that's shamed twice by the same kid...why do I not think this will be the last time?
Okay, just to prove this blog is not just about a certain Monkey boy, here's some pics of the other kiddos:
How is this for triple trouble?

This is Sissy at the fire station visiting Dad. She is wearing his air tank that probably weighs about as much as she does.

Here is Bob with an umbrella in his hair. Don't even ask.A shot of brotherly love...

LB has his dad's helmet on which is so heavy he has to hold it with his hands.

Alright, alright, just two more shots of MB to make you laugh...
Here he was asking me to cut his hair around the bowl. Must be the Asian in him...

This is just for laughs...
No comments:
Post a Comment