So who was ready for the change in weather? This is how my older ones handled it:
This is how the younger three handled it:
Things have been crazy as usual around here. We have been experiencing some tense moments regarding the newest adoption(s). There are times when we hit those roadblocks (which are numerous) and I wonder if we are supposed to keep pressing on, or are we supposed to throw in the towel. Then God pulls out one of those miracles and we jump over the hurdle. Besides, I have two reasons in my house that remind me to press on.
I love this shot of the triplets. It shows them engaged in one of their very favorite activities, and it shows that it isn't always chaos in our house (not always, just mostly).
I end my first blog post on my brand new blog with a gratuitous Monkey boy shot (Oh, before that I have to pass on something a friend told me at church...Monkey boy was talking to his buddy, Ally (a teenage girl) at church. She commented to him, "Oh you are so adorable!" To which Monkey boy responded, "I'm not adorable, I'm available!"
Hey from Indina. I'm following your new blog. The last I heard, you were doing an adoption not adoption(s). Did I miss something?
ReplyDeleteLove your family!